Skip to content ↓

Sir William Ramsay School

Empowering Everyone to Achieve


If a parent has a complaint which cannot be resolved with the member of staff concerned they should approach the Headteacher in the first place. If they are still not satisfied after speaking to the Headteacher then they have the right to take the matter further to the Chairman of Governors c/o the school. Parents and guardians have the further right to contact the Local Education Authority but the LEA does not have the power to override a decision by the school, only the authority to mediate between the school and the parent.

Click here for our Complaints policy

Click here for our Complaints form